Has your summer been all you meant it to be? If not, there’s still time to make Summer 2010 more memorable! Katrina over at Callapidder Days made a list of the 10 things she wants to do before the end of summer—and she then asked what our lists would contain.
Here’s what I’d like to do before summer slips away . . .
1. As often as possible, take in the morning quiet on my deck.
2. Visit Twin Groves Wind Farm in Ellsworth, Illinois.
3. Go to the pool with my sister and her kids.
4. Take a walk to get ice cream with my hubby.
5. Make these frozen parfaits. (OK, so I made this list a few days ago, and I made the parfaits last night. They were so yummy!)
6. Go miniature golfing.
7. Make these fancy s’mores with Nutella.
8. Go to the farmer’s market for sweet corn.
9. Take my niece and nephews on a nature walk.
10. Visit Rockome Gardens in Amish Country in Arcola, Illinois.
What’s on your list? Do share!
Image Source: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/strawberry-shortcake-parfait-pops-recipe/index.html